Why we collect data and cookies:
What is your data used for:
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons below and above only:
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1) To provide and operate our third party services referenced below, to provide and operate subscriber and feedback forms as well as the day to day running of our website through session data.
2) To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3 )To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages through the use of contact forms and subscriber agreements.
4) To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5) To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Security information about our hosting platform:
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Security information about third-party apps:
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our data and cookie collection policy is hereby designed to protect the users sensitive information whilst also improving user experience by
enabling users to opt-in and out of optional data collection such as feedback and subscriber forms that are made to supply users with regular and relevant information about our site and what products and services we provide.
- The Backseat Economist Team